Wednesday 15 August 2018

Over, Therefore, To The Police

At two o'clock this afternoon, I shall hand in this letter to the designated Police Officer at Durham Constabulary's headquarters, Aykley Heads:

15th August 2018

Dear [name],

I am writing for the third time to report the criminal offences committed by the then Prime Minister, Tony Blair, and by the then Foreign Secretary, Jack Straw, as outlined in the two reports that were published in June 2018 by the Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament (ISC) into the United Kingdom’s involvement in numerous cases of rendition and torture. Those ISC reports detailed a large number of cases where MI5 or MI6 had suggested, planned or agreed to overseas rendition operations, and more than 200 cases where they had sent questions to overseas governments and interrogators knowing or suspecting that detainees were being mistreated. However, the ISC has said that it had been blocked by the Government from accessing all the necessary evidence, and thus prevented from conducting a credible, thorough inquiry. Over, therefore, to the Police.

I am also writing for the third time to report the crimes of malfeasance in public office, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, and wasting Police time, that have been committed by the Leader of Durham County Council, Simon Henig, and by the Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders. There is more evidence on which to arrest Henig and Saunders than there was on which to charge me. The supposed similarities between my published work and the letter that is at the centre of my case were comprehensively refuted when the Police first interviewed me, on 13th March 2017. There is no fingerprint evidence. There is no computer evidence. There is no electronic evidence of any kind. There is no handwriting evidence. There is no DNA evidence. There is no proof of postage. Yet I was charged. Certainly, that decision involved Alison Saunders. I submit that it is worthy of investigation that it also involved Simon Henig.

It is impossible to rule out an anti-Catholic aspect to this case, and impossible to ignore the fact that I am mixed-race. No one wishes to suggest that County Durham has reverted or regressed to a past that was comparable to the darkest days of Northern Ireland or of the American Deep South, with no dividing line between the Police, a massively dominant local political party, and a secret society bound by oaths. No one wishes to do that. But no one should be shy of doing it if necessary. I say again that there is more evidence on which to arrest Simon Henig and Alison Saunders, as there is on which to arrest Tony Blair and Jack Straw, than there ever was to charge me. In support of that assertion, I point to the fact that I have still never been brought to trial. Nevertheless, the Police still have my telephone, although I can be contacted on davidaslindsay@hotmail.com.

Yours sincerely, 
[Signed by hand]
David Lindsay (Mr)

No comments:

Post a Comment